Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Field trip to the Museum of Natural History

     Today we went to the American Museum of Natural History.I thought that it was really fun. An idea I gained from going to the museum is that the Indians/Native Americans  really liked decorating their clothing unlike the Neanderthals who wore just plain fur.
     I think that the Indians/Native Americans decorated their clothing because they had more resources like berries to make paint and clay to make beads unlike the Neanderthals who had less plants and probably no clay because it was the Ice Age and every thing was frozen or very cold (probably to cold for most plants to grow).I came to this idea because in all the display cases of Indians/Native Americans they had tons of beads and colored fabric but in all the display cases of the Neanderthals they had plain fur.
     In my opinion, this does not effect me because we the decorate our clothes a lot and we most likely would have found out how to decorate our clothes whether the Indians/Native Americans did or not.
     I also think that this does not effect the greater world because we found out how to decorate our clothes and I think we would have still found out how to whether or not the Indians/Native Americans decorated their clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment